The Guard-Alert System Provides the Ultimate in Comfort and Safety
For your comfort and safety, the optional Guard-Alert System features:
For added convenience, the Guard-Alert System also includes two electrical outlets, cable television hookup, and a telephone jack. The Guard-Alert System is $295 (MO residents subject to tax) plus installation. Shipping is free when purchased with Tornado Guard and $25 dollars shipping and handling when purchased separately.
- Panic Button – A tie-in to your current alarm system. When depressed, this button will notify the authorities.
- Power Ventilation Fan – This battery-powered fan will provide a constant source of fresh air to occupants.
- Emergency Siren – Battery-powered, this siren will produce noise outside of the home, alerting people to your location.
MYTH: Areas near rivers, lakes, and mountains are safe from tornadoes.
FACT: No place is safe from tornadoes. In the late 1980's, a tornado swept through Yellowstone National Park leaving a path of destruction up and down a 10,000 ft. mountain.
Read More @ the Learning Center »
• What to Keep in Your Storm Shelter
• 5 Mistakes People Make When Buying a Storm Shelter
• Choosing The Storm Shelter That's Right For You
• How To Prepare for a Disaster
Visit Our Learning Center for More »